Cable Identification

Stolen electrical cables are routinely burnt
to get rid of insulation and to effectively destroy all existing identification measures.
Over 80% of caught cable thieves are repeat offenders.

Of those caught, only 7% are convicted – the other 93% have to be realeased – and are free to carry on stealing cables.

QKgBmix

Stolen cable copper is also routinely granulated to destroy the possibility of owner identification and effectively prevent conviction

1200CNN

Scrap metal buyers will refuse to take the chance to purchase marked copper and risk certain conviction.
This will strike a devastating blow to the illegal copper market.

Cable marked

Using a mobile phone and an inexpensive hand-held magnifier,
law enforcement officials will use the online system to validate ownership 24/7/365 from anywhere on the planet.

CableDNA Logo

Using a patented world-first identification method, 
CableDNA now ensures that cable identification is possible even after burning, granulation or being melted into ingots or bars.

Electrical cables marked using the CableDNA identification solution can be positively identified by law enforcement officials online 24/7/365 from anywhere on the planet using a smartphone.

24-7 Identification